Saturday, June 17, 2017

Colour Your Own Tarot

I've been rather inactive when it comes to updating this blog, for that I apologize. My job has been keeping me incredibly busy and with rather early hours (up at 4AM to start work at 6AM). I've been working on my International Tarot Day story and have pushed my other planned short story to the back burner for the time being.

As of recently, I'm finding myself with a little more free time, thanks to the Universe making it known that I really needed to take a break from traveling for work. I will hopefully be able to keep this blog more regularly updated, or start doing scheduled posts to keep the blog "active" when I'm offline or unable to post myself.

All that aside, this has been on my mind for a while now; Colour Your Own Tarot. This is something that I've wanted to do for some time now, but have heard mixed reviews in regards to the card stock on already printed decks sold on Amazon.  I did some searching on my own and reading D.I.Y. threads in Tarot Nerds and the "Colour Your Own" deck that's on TarotTaxi.com had been popping up.

Once I can find my tablet and get it reinstalled on my laptop (lost everything in regards to it when my C Drive needed to be replaced a while back), I'm planning on downloading and colouring the deck digitally, however, I'm leaning towards straying from the traditional RWS deck colouring and going more the route of using colour therapy meanings that I feel would also "fit" each card. I also have a website bookmarked that I can submit my re-coloured cards to in order to have the deck printed. If their cardstock is a good quality while still being easy to shuffle, I'll gladly use their services again to get prints of the D.I.Y. personal decks I have planned.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...