Sunday, June 18, 2017

Music and Tarot - The Fool

(Fenestra Tarot (c) Chatriya, Photo (c) Coyote Tarot)

Those that know me rather well know that I'm a rather musical person. It's no surprise that I'm aiming to create a playlist with songs that I feel best represent the Tarot. I'm still unsure if I want to do the Major Arcana only, or attempt all 78 cards and break it down between Major Arcana, Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles, thus creating a compilation.

For now, The Fool will be my starting point as he is in Tarot journeying.

When I first  heard this song on the radio, The Fool along with his imagery and what the card can generally represent just vividly popped into my mind. I had a flash where I could see him making his way down dry, dusty dirt roads all while keeping a positive outlook. Although the only difference was that it wasn't in the real world that I had this vision, it was like I was sucked into the card itself.


Road Less Traveled - Lauren Alaina

If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle
Don't be afraid, take the road less traveled
Wear out your boots and kick up the gravel
Don't be afraid, take the road less traveled on
Oh, ooh-whoa, oh, ooh-whoa
Take the road less traveled on
Oh, ooh-whoa, oh, ooh-whoa
Take the road less traveled on

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...