Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Deck Lust Wednesday - Thea's Tarot

Being a lesbian myself, I've been casually keeping an eye out for a specifically lesbian based deck. So far, one of the few decks that's popped up is known as Thea's Tarot.

It's an out of print (OOP) indie deck that was published back in the 1980s by Ruth West.

Since it's an older deck, as well as being OOP, it's fairly pricey. I've seen a copy for sale on ETSY for $75+ and am not sure how much the deck would sell for on eBay whenever it crops up.

For now, I'll be admiring the artwork via Google and waiting until I'm able to acquire this deck either via trading, payments, or both.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...