Saturday, June 24, 2017

Podcast Saturday - Biddy Tarot

Since I started going a little more in depth with my tarot studies, I decided that podcasts would be a great way to glean more information.

My first podcast is Biddy Tarot. I'm only 15 episodes in out of approximately 80 (at the time of this posting). Each episode is about 30 minutes long, and is a great listen while I'm driving to and from work.

So far, I've really enjoyed the first few episodes and am looking forward to slowly getting caught up with the rest of the episodes as time goes on.

Also on the list of tarot based podcasts, I'll eventually be checking out Karen and Kira Can Read. Their episodes are a little longer; an hour long, give or take a few minutes. It seems like still a fairly new podcast, so I won't be delving into it too much right now.

I'm also open to other tarot podcast recommendations! Feel free to contact me over on Twitter on my tarot account, coyote_tarot, with what podcast(s) you're currently listening to.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...