Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Deck Lust Wednesday - Erotic Tarot of Manara

In one of the Tarot Groups I'm in, someone posted some of their collection. One of the decks being the Erotic Tarot of Manara (CW: This has explicit sexual imagery!! 18+ deck!!)

The image of the trio sitting on the bench is what really jumped out at me and caught my attention. So far, I only have a Thoth deck (that's missing the Wheel of Fortune), a few different Oracles, and all of my other tarot decks are based off the RWS system, so this Manara deck would be a whole different system to learn as it's a Lo Scarabeo deck.

I don't have any erotic decks in general, but this is definitely one that I would love to have.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...