Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Birth Card

(Fenestra Tarot (c) Chatriya, Photo (c) Coyote Tarot)

Life card, Birth card, sometimes even Soul card depending on who you ask. It's said that ones life card can reflect quite a bit of who that person really is. There are a few different ways to find out what your birth card is, the method I use is one of the methods Tamera (my Tarot instructor) included in the packets she handed out for class:


M+M+D+D+Y+Y+Y+Y = XY, X+Y =Z
0+2+2+0+1+9+8+5 = 27, 2+7 = 9

or there's the following:

MM+DD+YYYY = ABCD, ABCD = X (sometimes can equate to XY)
02+20+1985 = 2007, 2+0+0+7 = 9

From here, I did more research, and gathered some more information from Angelorum in regards to the Zodiac and Archangel relations to my card, The Hermit.

I did a whole page in my Zombie Tarot sketchbook journal focusing on aspects related to The Hermit.

Zodiac: Virgo (Earth)
Archangels:  Raphael, Uriel
Planet: Mercury (Raphael)
Colours: Emerald Green (Raphael), Yellow (Uriel)

From this, I've learned a bit more about myself. Zodiac wise, I don't know my entire chart, only that one of my signs in Pisces (Water), but seeing as how my card is an Earth sign, it finally makes sense as to why I've been told how grounded I am. It had always confused me as the sign I knew I fall under is Water, which isn't a grounded sign/element.

I've also learned that this is also why I tend to enjoy sitting to the sidelines and observing things, since The Hermit can be observant when it comes to his surroundings. I can also see how The Hermit can also relate to my Power Animal, Coyote.

Over past years, I've come to fully embrace my inner Coyote, and I'm sure Coyote will help me learn to embrace my Hermit traits.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...