Monday, June 26, 2017

D.I.Y. Decks, Pt. 2

Along the lines of my other D.I.Y. decks post, I'm sharing this website that also offers a colour yourself deck; Dark Tarot: Archetypes Deck to Print.

The deck loosely follows the RWS decks, but has a whole different art style all together, as do all decks that are influenced by RWS.  This is another deck that I'm considering printing out and colouring with colours that have meaning to me.

I know I can print them at the library on standard printer paper, which isn't the best, but I'm unsure if they allow printing on card stock paper if I were to supply my own paper.

I think the next time I'm able to visit the library, I will talk to them and ask if they allow card stock printing, then I can take enough of my own card stock to print the two decks out on and bust out my coloured pencils, markers, and paint pens.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...